Want to know more about your email encryption traffic?
Register for the ZixReporting Service
Welcome to the ZixReporting Service, which allows our customers to receive reports about their email encryption traffic. We are delivering this service to you as part of your existing services agreement, and therefore at no charge.
Choose 1 or more of the following options:
- ZixGateway Summary Report Shows: How many encrypted emails were sent, what methods of delivery were used, top 20 recipient domains, and top 20 sender domains. Delivered monthly as PDF or XLS.
- ZixGateway Detail Report Shows: The number of encrypted emails sent, when, to whom, and by which delivery method. Delivered weekly as XLS or CSV.
- ZixPort Summary Report Shows: The number of messages sent, whether they were opened, and the Top 20 recipient and sender domains. Delivered monthly as PDF or XLS.
- ZixPort Detail Report Shows: The number of portal messages sent, when, to whom, whether and when they were opened, and the expiration dates. Delivered weekly as XLS or CSV.
A few technical details:
- For privacy, all report requestors must be listed as a designated company contact within Zix Corp’s Customer Support database. Additionally, ZixCorp reports can only be sent to a customer’s registered ZixVPM domain.
- Customers requesting ZixGateway reports must be running ZixGateway version 3.3.3 or higher and have ZixGateway S/MIME enabled to receive reports. You will need your ZixGateway S/MIME Customer Code to register for the ZixReporting Service.
- To find out whom the company contact at your company is, or if you have any other reporting questions, contact ZixCorp's customer support at email@example.com.