The ZixData Center has the capacity, scalability and infrastructure to easily support encryption keys for every email address in the world.
The ZixData Center ensures transparent delivery of encrypted email between ZixCorp users and hosts the world’s largest email encryption key repository directory — ZixDirectory. In addition to hosting tens of millions of ZixDirectory members, ZixPort branded portals are housed in the ZixData Center for all customers, ensuring security and availability for email communication.
The ZixData Center is SysTrust/SOC3 certified and SOC2 accredited in the areas of security, confidentiality, availability and integrity. The ZixData Center is also PCI Level 1, DSS V2.0 certified. The facility is staffed 24 hours a day with operations personnel constantly monitoring the facilities, networks, systems and applications. ZixCorp prides itself on maintaining the highest levels of performance for the ZixData Center, and it has a track record of consistent 99.999% availability. Service availability levels are guaranteed to customers through our service level agreements (SLAs).
The ZixData Center has satellite data centers in Austin, Texas, and the United Kingdom. These facilities share service back-up and distributed service delivery roles with the main facility.
- Reduced customer cost and maintenance associated with accredited and secure facility, hosted key management and a track record of consistent 99.999% availability
- Centralized key management for all customers
- High availability of customer branded portals
- A track record of consistent 99.999% availability
- Redundant electrical feeds from independent utility power grids
- Dual uninterruptible power supplies
- Back-up diesel generator
- Redundantly configured power distribution units
- High Availability IP Connectivity Architecture
- Redundantly configured optical connections
- Supported by a $50 million infrastructure
- Satellite data centers in Austin, Texas, and the United Kingdom for back-up and service distribution.