ZixCorp Level 1 Support Tech
Level 1 Support Technician is responsible for assisting ZixCorp customers with the resolution of technical service problems. ZixCorp™ offers e-messaging protection that protect organizations from viruses, spam, as well as enabling secure electronic communications, such as email encryption.
The Level 1 Support Technician duties include:
- Providing technical guidance to customers in response to service requests received over the phone or through email · Championing and coordinating resolution of customer support issues.
- Ensuring all customer communications are professional, accurate, and timely.
- Developing technical content for inclusion in the support knowledge base.
- Utilizing support applications for problem recording and tracking.
- Experienced in direct customer communication.
- Familiar with common TCP/IP protocols and services.
- Good knowledge of various Operating Systems (Windows NT/98/2000/XP).
- Experience with SMTP messaging systems and mail clients (Exchange, Domino, Postfix, Outlook)
- Basic understanding of network concepts (DNS, routers, firewalls, etc)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service/phone support skills
- Strong, sound decision-making skills, good judgment and problem solving skills.
- First line technical support experience.
- Experience with Linux/Unix command line (shell)
If you are interested in this position, please send an email with your resume to email@example.com.